- Exploring East Africa's coral reefs
- African Bush Camps on VAT in Zimbabwe
- Honour Way wishes you a very Happy New Year
- Nacala Airport opens in Northern Mozambique
- Ranger Safaris is introducing new Serengeti Explorer Camp
- Josie Borain's Cape Town
- SAA launches "Go See Southern Africa" campaign in North America
- TFC News
- 2014′s Top 10 Africa Geographic Stories and Galleries
- Wild dogs and cats of Limpopo-Lipadi
Reminder - Madagascar Webinar in January and February 2015By Jenman African Safaris
Jenman Madagascar Safaris has scheduled a webinar on Madagascar in January and February 2015. The webinar will be consist of 3 sessions and will mainly focus on 4 different regions of Madagascar:
- The first session will be held on 21. January 2015 at 13H00(GMT+2) and will focus on the northern parts of Madagascar such as Nosy Be, Tsarabanjina, Sakatia, Montagne d’Ambre and Ankarana. Click here to register now
- The second session will be held on 28. January 2015 at 13H00 (GMT+2) and will focus on the Central Highlands and the West of Madagascar which includes Antananarivo, Andasibe, Antsirabe, Ranomafana, Isalo, Ifaty, Morondava, Tsingy and Baobab Alley.Click here to register now
- The third session will be held on 04 February 2015 at 13H00 (GMT+2) and will focus on the southern part of Madagascar which includes Lake Tsimanampetso, Mandare and Manafiafy Click here to register now
You have the possibility to join us on all 3 sessions or choose the one that you are most interested in.
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to discover and learn more about this jewel of an island.
The webinar will be presented by Haja Randrianarisoa, Marketing Representative at Jenman African Safaris.
Should you have any further questions or if you would like to participate, please contact Haja on email@example.com