- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Organic versus paid search
- Airlink increases flights on two routes
- The Chocolate Isles
- Walking on the wild side at Elephant’s Eye, Hwange
- Exciting News from Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, Botswana
- Ethos to represent Villa property in Franschhoek
- Lionesses Dream Ticket To Africa With Peter Andre To Wave Them Off At London Heathrow Onboard KQ New B787 Dreamliner Flight
- Jacada Travel and Botswana Tourism Raise £10,542.50 for Rhinos in Botswana
- The Naturally Africa Collection welcomes two new luxury eco-lodges
- Rhulani introduces Africology amenities & spa range
The team at Anabezi welcome new managers
BAZIL ROTH - GENERAL MANAGER
Bazil was born on a cattle/game farm in the Kalahari and pursued his love for nature from a very young age. After studying game ranging and lodge management he embarked on a career as a professional guide and has since also held positions as a general manager and operations manager. Bazil is an avid photographer and fisherman, and enjoys sharing his love of nature with those around him.
PETRA ROTH- OPERATIONS & GUEST RELATIONS MANAGER
Petra grew up on a sugarcane farm in Kwa-Zulu Natal. She started her career as a guide, but has since also worked as a qualified beauty therapist and general manager in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Tanzania. Petra is a very caring and detailed orientated person that shares Bazil's love for the great outdoors. They met in 2004 while working at a fishing lodge, and have been together ever since.
RYAN DE BEER- ASSISTANT MANAGER
Ryan is from Pietermartizburg, South Africa. After School, he pursued his dream of working with people and wildlife. Ryan attended The Bush Academy in 2005 where he trained to be a field guide and lodge manager. Birding and Photography are his key passion points. His experiences have led to a great desire to expand his knowledge. Wildlife, guiding and people are what make Ryan live every day.
TAYLA MCCURDY- OPERATIONS & GUEST RELATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Tayla is from Port Elizabeth, South Africa. She followed her dream of being a Nature Guide Tayla enrolled at Ulovane Nature Training School in the Eastern Cape. Through the Nature School Tayla's passion grew for the African Wildlife and Hospitality industry. Tayla has a passion that grows daily for birding, frogging and butterflies.Photography is also something that intrigues Tayla. Capturing a special and unique wildlife moment creates everlasting memories.
Discover more about the Anabezi team www.anabezi.com/#!about1/c8br