- Wilderness Touring Grows Zambezi Fleet with New Vehicle Acquisitions
- News from West Africa
- Babies, babies and more babies in the Mara, Kenya
- Yellow Fever Requirement Dropped with immediate Effect
- Far Horizons Marketing to represent The Tides Lodge, Tanzania
- Just a Drop launches Mums Army Campaign to support Mums in Africa
- Robin Pope Guides in Liuwa Plains National Park
- Jembisa - New Palala River walk for family safaris.
- The thing about Hunting
- Ellerman House Welcomes New General Manager
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: 6 tips for growing your social media communityBy Africa Geographic
TIP: Social media is now a primary tool for generating publicity and leads. Growing your own social media community reduces the cost of utilising other brands’ communities.
Further Information about this Week's Online Marketing Tip:
1. Give them content that is useful and interesting
2. Interact with them. Social media is not a broadcast platform – its designed to tap into the human need to be social
3. Fulfil a need. For example if your community needs accurate information about your area, provide it
4. Have a strategy and enforce it, but evolve it as you learn and grow
5. Use analytics and learn from the results
6. Get real and be yourself
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.