- Ol Malo launches new website!
- Lake Natron Camp - New Camp Launch June 2015
- Vic Falls Africa's Adventure Capital
- Camp Jabulani Boma
- Airlink reduces fuel levy “YQ”
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: 6 tips for growing your social media community
- Wilderness Touring Grows Zambezi Fleet with New Vehicle Acquisitions
- News from West Africa
- Babies, babies and more babies in the Mara, Kenya
- Yellow Fever Requirement Dropped with immediate Effect
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: 6 website essentialsBy Africa Geographic
TIP: A good website is vital – without it you don’t exist for many people. Here’s a short list of the bare essentials of a good hotel website. If your website does not get 6/6 get hold of a professional and make some changes.
Further Information about this Week's Online Marketing Tip:
Bare essentials for a good hotel website:
1. Fast loading, uncluttered design, easy navigation
2. Great photos, videos and short bursts of informative text
3. Optimised for search engines
4. Plugins for social media sharing and Google Maps
5. Blog with regular fresh content
6. Responsively designed – optimized for viewing on all screen sizes
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.