- Zimbabwe - Death by Boycott Syndrome (DBB)
- Exciting changes at Hemingways Watamu
- Kate Coleridge revamps Handpicked Africa's look.
- African Luxury Hideaways offers Yoga Retreat at Elephant's Eye, Hwange
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Great photos make great blog posts
- Kaya Mawa Opens
- Normal Flights To Dar-Es- Salaam To Resume On Thursday
- Keep Calm and Cruise On
- Jake Grieves-Cook: The Conservancy Concept
- Reduced frequencies to Dar es Salaam. Re-booking Policy
A new online booking plugin for your websiteBy ResRequest
We are super excited to release an online booking plugin for your website, ResNova.
ResNova is a customisable booking plugin that feeds your availability from ResRequest to your website. We've developed two versions of ResNova - one for a standard HTML website and a second plugin for our WordPress fans.
Our early adopters Great Plains are innovators from saving rhinos to new technology. They quickly asked to be first in line to test drive our plugin on their WordPress website. We love how their site integrates the plugin and matches their stunning branding.
If you'd like to use our plugin the next step is to contact us and sign up as a beta user. We'll do all the back end stuff and then we'll point your web designer to our plugin setups.
And there's more in the pipeline..
ResNova currently supports credit card payments through PayGate SA and we're planning to add more vendors to this list. We are also aiming to release a version of ResNova that supports multiple ResRequest customers so you can easily display your neighbour's availability with yours to make booking circuits super easy for the trade.
(Images courtesy of: Tongabezi Lodge & Remote Africa Safaris, Zambia)