- Living Wild in Liuwa
- Wilderness Air Botswana Expands Fleet with New Airvans
- Drifters expanding their footprint in Botswana
- New Classics Map for 2015
- Surfing Senegal
- Botswana Lodge Safari with exciting new Meerkat activity
- New Schedules from Ulendo Airlink
- Tongabezi kicks its 25th anniversary year off with refurbs and a new lodge manager
- Imvelo Safari lodges in Zimbabwe acquire Nehimba Lodge
- Private Guiding - Guaranteed
Mkombe’s House LamaiBy Nomad Tanzania - Camps
1st July 2015 will see the first, private, self-contained, family house in the heart of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park with the launch of Nomad Tanzania’s latest safari property, Mkombe’s House Lamai.
The House is fittingly named after Mkombe Mniko - one of Nomad’s founders and an inspirational safari guide who sadly died in 2007. Widely known for his exceptional gift of sharing his knowledge and love of the African bush with guests, particularly families and children, Mkombe infected those lucky enough to have travelled with him, with his intelligence, compassion and sense of humour. He was instrumental in establishing Nomad’s reputation for developing some of the best safari guides in the country; one that Nomad Tanzania continues to champion to this day.
- Opens 1st July 2015
- The first, private, house available within the Serengeti National Park itself
- Designed to accommodate two families in comfort with two stunning double rooms, each with an adjoining secure ‘children’ room nearby - all with ensuite bathrooms. Minimum of four adults per stay
- Total exclusivity with private car and guide throughout, dedicated camp crew (‘maitre d and housekeeper) and in-house chef who will plan and co-ordinate all meals
- Located just a few miles from the Mara River where the migration crosses annually between July & October.