- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Google enforces mobile focus onto website owners
- Hoopoe Safaris hosts US President
- Encounter Mara joins Asilia Africa
- New to the portfolio: Legendary Serengeti Camp
- South African Airways Cargo Places an Embargo on Selected Endangered Species
- SA Parks booking portals
- Ethiopia's Church Forests
- Elewana Collection accommodation rates to Atta members during Karibu Fair
- New Swaziland Map
- Xenophobia: Let Us All Stand Together, an Africa United
Don't Panic & Get Ready to Party!By Akilanga DMC & Events
Just a few days left before our 10th Legendary Indaba “The Party”!
While most of you are busy with the final touches to your stand or are on a pre-Indaba tour…
I’d like to recap the most important information, the pre-party check-list:
- or us in order to retrieve your (compromising) pictures #AkilangaParty
- Collect you invitation and access details from our stand ICC C001
- Dust off your best party attire
- The club opens at 22h, feel free to arrive later, once you are done with your formal obligations
- Dance until you drop with a top celebrity DJ!
Dress Code: Mardi Gras / Festive (holiday colours & sparkles) props will be available at the door.
Cash Bar available
See you on Sunday!