- The Tides Lodge in Tanzania launches new website!
- A Celebration of Painted Wolves
- A chance to join the ground breaking Expedition Okavango and Row for Rhinos
- Important travel information - for anyone travelling with a child
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: No room for lazy online marketers
- Introducing Tony Leslie, new General Manager, Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa
- Photographic Competiton Roundup
- New Release
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: So what is content marketing, in a nutshell?
- Africa Albida Tourism announces Major Upgrades to its Properties
Elewana launches SkySafari in KenyaBy Elewana Afrika
SkySafari Kenya allows guests to visit three of the country’s most diverse and iconic parks via scenic flights in the comfort of an executive-class Cessna Grand Caravan.
SkySafari by Elewana offers a taste of the best safari experiences in Kenya coupled with luxury accommodation, gourmet dining, incredible game viewing and private aircraft transfers. SkySafari guests enjoy business class seating, a fast-track airport experience, butler service at all of the properties, as well as only one check-in and check-out during the seven-night journey.
Launching on June 7th, the Kenya fixed itinerary will depart every weekend and is guaranteed with two guests.Extra departures are available upon request with a minimum of four guests.
SkySafari by Elewana will visit Tortilis Campnear the elephant-populated salt plains of Amboseli, Elsa’s Kopjeset in the arid desert of Meru National Park and Sand River Masai Maracamp located in the famous savannah of the Masai Mara. The SkySafari journey will begin at Hemingways, a boutique hotel neighbouring the Nairobi National Park.
SkySafari originally launched in Tanzania in 2010 with a seven-night itinerary including Arusha, Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
For trade enquiries contact Kim Break on email@example.com
For press enquiries contact Laura Shelbourne on firstname.lastname@example.org