- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: So what is content marketing, in a nutshell?
- Africa Albida Tourism announces Major Upgrades to its Properties
- Livingstone Island Re-opens
- Victoria Falls New International Airport Opening Countdown
- Grande Roche Hotel joins the Ethos portfolio
- Wildlife Conservation Hub to be Established in Victoria Falls
- New mobile friendly website
- Through a Land of Giants
- FGASA Training at Selous Safari Company: Raising the bar of Tanzanian Guiding
- Kinasi Lodge has launched a new website
New ReleaseBy Airlink
It is being hailed as a game changer by the trade and tourism partners. Airlink is feverishly building routings in global distribution systems (GDS) for the new Lodge Link service that will make it easier than ever for the international visitors to see the best South Africa has to offer in safari experiences in and around Kruger National Park.
Airport codes have been registered with the aviation authorities and together with a code share arrangement with SAA, travellers can now book seamless international flights on scheduled flights all the way to the lodges. Lodge Link shuttles will connect to Airlink’s services in either Nelspruit (MQP) or Skukuza (SZK).
Guests going to surrounding lodges will also be able to use the following “new” airports.
• Sabi Sabi - GSS
• Londolozi - LDZ
• Ulusaba - ULX
• Arathusa - ASS
• Singita - SSX
During the course of next week more will follow. It’s actually a big system load due to the multiple sectors involved.Airlink is busy building the routings in the GDS, LDZ-SZK, SZK-MQP and MQP-GSS are live and bookable via the GDS.