- Kenya Tourism Board launches Online Directory
- About the Kitwe Route
- Lake Natron Camp - new video, new inspiration
- 10 of the Best Horseback Safaris in Africa
- Acacia Africa Celebrates 20 Years Of Travel
- 450 kilometres of non-stop adventure racing in Swaziland
- It's hard to be a man
- Tongabezi River Cottages Refurbishment completed
- Lewa Wilderness Goes Solar
- Macon Leads Climb of Mount Kilimanjaro to Help End Polio Now
Angama Mara is open!
Classic Portfolio is thrilled to announce that ANGAMA MARA has opened its doors! Here is our 3-2-1 countdown of the best of Angama Mara:
3 - The GAME - because it's Kenya, and it's the Maasai Mara Game Reserve and more specifically, the Mara Triangle.
2 - The PEOPLE - because Angama Mara is owned and managed by the dynamic Steve and Nicky Fitzgerald, industry veterans of over 30 years, who have committed every resource to building a great team.
1 - The VIEWS - because you are suspended between heaven and earth on the Great Rift Valley Escarpment, overlooking the Mara Triangle. "Being at Angama Mara is like sitting on the hem of heaven, gazing out towards the edge of the world" - Duncan Butchart, who is creating an eco-guide written and illustrated specifically for Angama Mara guests.
WELCOME to a lovely lodge, with tents that include a butler's lobby and 180° views of the Mara from the custom-made lead skirt bath; not to mention the extensive guest area with library, veranda, deck and baraza; and the Pavilion with fitness centre, pool, shop and crafting studio, all fully Wi-Fi'ed.
Professional photos will be available from mid-July and the new Angama Mara website soon after that on the 21st of July.
For enquiries, contact Classic Portfolio on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the office:
SA: +27 21 876 2153
UK: +44 207 096 1287