- Machangulo joins the Ethos Marketing portfolio
- It's not just Presidents that have their own private aircraft when visiting Kenya and Botswana
- Safari by Hobby
- Family Safaris With Nomad Tanzania
- Deeper into Durban
- Namibia Horse Safari Company joins the Handpicked Africa collection
- Annual yoga retreat at Elephant’s Eye, Hwange
- Serengeti Wilderness Camp - Mara River
- The Killing of a Wildlife Icon - Beks Ndlovu speaks out following the death of Cecil
29 July 2015
Flights To Entebbe (EBB)
Kenya Airways, along with its partner KLM, offers the best possible option to travel from the UK to Entebbe. Within this joint venture partnership, you have the choice to connect on an overnight flight via Nairobi or a daylight flight via Amsterdam.
Features of flying with KQ / KLM:
1. A generous baggage allowance.
2 bags ( 32kgs each)
2 bags ( 23kgs each)
2. Opportunity to travel from UK regional points via Amsterdam.
3. Experience our new fleet of B737-800 which operates between Nairobi-Entebbe.