- Safari by Hobby
- Family Safaris With Nomad Tanzania
- Deeper into Durban
- Namibia Horse Safari Company joins the Handpicked Africa collection
- Annual yoga retreat at Elephant’s Eye, Hwange
- Serengeti Wilderness Camp - Mara River
- The Killing of a Wildlife Icon - Beks Ndlovu speaks out following the death of Cecil
- Uganda unlocks the power of sports tourism in Jinja Challenge
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Put people in the picture
- New Land Cruisers for Ultimate Safaris - our best vehicles yet.
It's not just Presidents that have their own private aircraft when visiting Kenya and BotswanaBy Great Plains Conservation
As President Obama visits Kenya, closes airspace and lands in his private jet, Air Force One, we at Great Plains Conservation are taking this opportunity to announce our once-in-a-lifetime, 13-day Great African Private Flying Adventure, which is same, same, but different...
- Yes, you'll get a private plane; a next generation Pilatus PC12, accommodating 6 guests (just a tad smaller than Air Force One) in supreme comfort.
- You'll get your own private airspace too! From Nairobi to Johannesburg in fact, taking in Africa’s premier wildlife viewing destinations in Kenya and Botswana.
- Like President Obama, you will avoid the immigration queues and receive VIP treatment throughout.
- And you'll stay in accommodation fit for presidents! Taking in three Relais & Châteaux and National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World; Mara Plains Camp and ol Donyo Lodge in Kenya, and Zarafa Camp in Botswana, in addition to a brand new camp on the Duba Plains concession in the Okavango Delta.
- You'll get more time than the President! Three nights at each camp, 12 nights, with no agenda other than where the whims of the Africa bush may take you.
- You'll get a far, far better guide to Kenya and Botswana than CNN's misguided report yesterday! Chris Renshaw is an award-winning photographer and professional guide and he will be with your guests through the 13 day expedition.
- A price that is most affordable with the whole package price, including flights, being commissionable to our travel trade partners.
The interest in these expeditions we anticipate to be exceptional. Act quickly to secure your client's space on this unique series of adventures in Africa's finest places. It runs in a northerly direction and then a southerly direction, starting in Johannesburg and ending in Nairobi, and vice versa.
Details of each of the set departures, corresponding rates for each journey, accommodation used and professional guide profile can be found below and in the side column. Download the pdf of the journey and itinerary here.
We look forward to welcoming your excellencies to Africa!