- Miss Tourism Uganda embraces culture and marginalised
- New Website To Revolutionise Conservation Donations
- “A world first” for South African Chaeli Mycroft as she becomes the first female quadriplegic to summit Kilimanjaro
- Eyes on Rhinos/ Rescued Rhinos @ Hesc Fundraising Event; By African Synergy – R138 515 Final amount raised
- The 9 Lives of Luangwa's Lions
- Regional announces new scheduled flights between Zanzibar and the Selous
- Proflight to Launch Direct Flights to Durban
- Saba Douglas-Hamilton, star of the BBC's new series 'This Wild Life', announced as special guest speaker at Real Africa's 15th Anniversary event.
- The Mozambique Collection's Nuarro Lodge goes even Greener
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Videos are the future
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Develop a strategy for content marketing
TIP: According to tabsite 56% of companies don't have a content marketing strategy. This is one majority you don't want to be a part of!
Further information about creating a content marketing strategy:
A clear content strategy helps you keep your message consistent, tying in with your business goals.
Think about the following things when creating your strategy:
- who are you trying to reach through your marketing?
- are there certain dates/specials/goals that you want to tie your content in with?
- how often you want to and realistically can create content and who is responsible for this
- think about ways to tie your content together across multiple platforms
- develop content that will hold value over many weeks/months and even years to come
- think about why you are creating each article/post and what you hope to achieve from it.
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.