- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Choose the correct content partners
- South African Airways welcomes Springboks to UK for Rugby World Cup
- Uganda Dreaming
- NEW walking tour to Livingstone Island
- The Blue Train partners with Sun International
- Uganda holds exhibition at the UN as Hon Kutesa Hands Over Presidency
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Develop a strategy for content marketing
- Tour de Wilderness Celebrates yet another Successful Nedbank Tour de Tuli
- Don’t forget to ask for your KAZA Visa on entry to Zambia or Zimbabwe
- Miss Tourism Uganda embraces culture and marginalised
The first refreshed 747 is on its way to New York (JFK)
Seat and cabin interiors
New seat foams and fabrics for Club World, World Traveller Plus and World Traveller in keeping with our latest new aircraft interiors for a consistent look and feel. More personal space under the seats for World Traveller Plus and World Traveller customers.
New stylish LED lighting with tints of blue will enhance the on-board experience and benefit customers as a means of reducing jetlag.
New carpets and curtains will further enhance the on-board experience.
There will be 16 additional Club World seats on these aircraft increasing the Club World cabin to 86 seats, World Traveller cabin will reduce to 145 seats. The First cabin will remain as is with 14 seats and World Traveller Plus cabin will remain as is with 30 seats.
New IFE system
We are fitting a new eX3 Panasonic IFE system on-board, the HD screens are larger:
First -from 15” to 16”
Club World – from 10” to 12”
World Traveller Plus – from 6” to 11”
World Traveller – from 6” to 9”
The new higher resolution system will also deliver additional content.
Club World and World Traveller Plus customers will have upgraded power sockets and World Traveller customers will have a USB socket at every seat.
Following a number of successful on-board trials, we will begin to roll out new headsets across the fleet from September 2015, delivering a refreshed design with a modern look and feel, improved sound quality and comfort. Earbuds are being introduced in World Traveller which allow customer to rest more comfortably, the crew on-board will encourage customers to take the earbuds with them after their flight.
Current flight schedule for G-CIVF (subject to operational requirements)