- Auric Air expands its fleet size
- Invite to Join a Pioneering Stand Up Paddle and Dhow Expedition between remote islands in Mozambique
- Representing The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
- Go2africa is growing
- 67 safari guides to get licenses from Uganda Tourism Board
- Put your swing behind Zimbabwe’s Wildlife
- World’s first live web broadcast of the great wildebeest migration ‘live’ from Masai Mara, Kenya
- Uganda tourism agencies give public accountability for 2014/2015
- Discover Jenman African Safari’s new Madagascar itinerary: Beach and Lemur Exquisite Package
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Become an authority in your areaBy Africa Geographic
TIP: Don't be afraid to release news stories on your area. Become an authority and you will ultimately be respected for your views.
Further information about becoming an authority in your area:
Do you run safaris in Tanzania or own a lodge in the Kruger area or a hotel in Cape Town? Who better than to report on things happening in your area than you?
Don't let others get in there first and don't be afraid to accurately report on what is really going on. You know the area better than anyone, you know what is happening on the ground and it is your story to tell - so tell it! Readers prefer to hear news, see sightings and view photos 'from the horses mouth' so become an authority on your area and release these stories before anyone else and from a better informed viewpoint.
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.