- Private Safaris celebrates successful Guide Academy
- The Cape Winelands with a difference
- 7 reasons to visit Madagascar between November and January
- Victoria Falls Will Not Dry Up!
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Be clever with your WiFi password
- Golden monkeys in the Volcanoes – Rwanda Safaris
- SATIB Insurance Brokers will see you at MKTE 2015
- Real Africa raises over £8,500 for Save The Elephants at 15th Anniversary event with Saba Douglas-Hamilton at the RGS
- Record $30,000 Raised to Fight Poaching in Victoria Falls
- East Africa Road Show
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Prompt your guests to engage with you sociallyBy Africa Geographic
TIP: Your guests need to be prompted to engage with your business on social media and it is up to you to make this happen!
Further information about becoming social:
Your guests need to be prompted to engage with you on social media. Here are a few ways to get them to do this:
- Create a QR code for Facebook or Twitter and have this prominently displayed at the front desk and in the rooms
- Also make sure your social media URLs are written in your guest information book
- Make sure when guests login to your WiFi they are redirected to your Facebook page
- Instead of having a WiFi password, get people to like your Facebook page to login
- Make sure you have social media icons on your website
- Once a guest has left your lodge, send them a follow up thank you email with your social media details
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.