- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Become an authority in your area
- Small World Marketing is delighted to announce a new partnership with Ethiopian Airlines
- Auric Air expands its fleet size
- Invite to Join a Pioneering Stand Up Paddle and Dhow Expedition between remote islands in Mozambique
- Representing The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
- Go2africa is growing
- 67 safari guides to get licenses from Uganda Tourism Board
- Put your swing behind Zimbabwe’s Wildlife
- World’s first live web broadcast of the great wildebeest migration ‘live’ from Masai Mara, Kenya
08 October 2015
Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel joins The Mozambique Collection
The elegant, Vilanculos beach-front property, Bahia Mar Boutique Hotel, has become the newest member to join The Mozambique Collection, which showcases some of the most exciting, unique and intimate destinations, accentuating the variety found in Mozambique, one of Africa’s most incomparable, rapidly developing and beautiful countries.
The brand brings together a collection of stunning properties working together to promote the destination. The Mozambique Collection is managed and owned by Mystique Hospitality Solutions. “Focus for 2016 for The Mozambique Collection, will most certainly based on the principals of collaborative marketing”, says Kim Rossi. “By pooling our collective resources and working together, we can cast a wider marketing net than we would be able to as stand alone lodges, and even possibly save some marketing budget in the process.
About The Mozambique Collection
The Mozambique Collection - Small footprints, real people, exceptional experience, amazing places …
The Mozambique Collection showcases some of the most exciting, unique and intimate destinations, accentuating the variety found in Mozambique, one of Africa’s most incomparable, rapidly developing and beautiful countries.
The brand brings together a collection of stunning properties working together to promote the destination. The hand picked portfolio of members each has it’s own special attractions and experiences to contribute to the plethora of adventures that the country has to offer.
The underlying principle of authentic luxury, in the true sense, resonates with all members – to offer the best possible experiences in idyllic locations, while creating a positive legacy for the local communities and environment in which they operate.
For additional information, contact:
The Mozambique Collection