- Go2africa is growing
- 67 safari guides to get licenses from Uganda Tourism Board
- Put your swing behind Zimbabwe’s Wildlife
- World’s first live web broadcast of the great wildebeest migration ‘live’ from Masai Mara, Kenya
- Uganda tourism agencies give public accountability for 2014/2015
- Discover Jenman African Safari’s new Madagascar itinerary: Beach and Lemur Exquisite Package
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Content marketing is firstly about visual stimulation
- SATIB Insurance Brokers partners with S!TE 2015
- West Coast Wonders Gallery
- Kenya Airways cleared for direct Sierra Leone flights to its network.
Invite to Join a Pioneering Stand Up Paddle and Dhow Expedition between remote islands in MozambiqueBy Escape+Explore
Join Escape+Explore on a pioneering Stand Up Paddle through Quirimbas Archipelago in remote Mozambique. Atta members are invited to join this initial trip at a much subsidised rate to pioneer the way for future Dhow and SUP safaris in 2016. Basic SUP skills needed as you will be supported by a traditional Dhow and Africa’s leading SUP guides.
For Full Detail of this Pioneer Trip Invite departing 19th October 2015 Click Here
Watch what went down on our last pioneer trip with our 1st SUP Safari through the Okavango Delta Click Here
Awaken your inner adventurer with an un-equalled island and cultural exploration in one of the last undeveloped places in Africa.
5 Nights/ 6 Days Combining Stand Up Paddling (SUP) and dhow sailing exploring rarely visited coastal rivers teeming with rare bird species, through pristine mangrove forests and between remote deserted islands. Follow ancient trading routes, snorkel off white sandbanks and sleep in mobile eco fly camps on uninhabited tropical islands.
Contact Ingram email@example.com if you are keen to join this trip.