- Go2africa is growing
- 67 safari guides to get licenses from Uganda Tourism Board
- Put your swing behind Zimbabwe’s Wildlife
- World’s first live web broadcast of the great wildebeest migration ‘live’ from Masai Mara, Kenya
- Uganda tourism agencies give public accountability for 2014/2015
- Discover Jenman African Safari’s new Madagascar itinerary: Beach and Lemur Exquisite Package
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Content marketing is firstly about visual stimulation
- SATIB Insurance Brokers partners with S!TE 2015
- West Coast Wonders Gallery
- Kenya Airways cleared for direct Sierra Leone flights to its network.
Representing The Sanctuary at Ol LentilleBy Orbital Communications
Simon Beck owner of Orbital Communications is delighted to be representing The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille in Laikipia in Northern Kenya.
Ol Lentille opened in 2007 as Laikipia’s first lodge with private villas and is an amazing example of sustainable tourism, community partnership and world class architecture and interior design. The lodge is located in 25,000 acres of stunning hills and valleys and offers excellent sightings of elephant, leopard, wild dog, hyena, cheetah, zebra and greater kudu to name a few.
The 4 private villas are one, two or three bedrooms and are all individually designed and themed offering an incredibly high standard of accommodation with discreet butler service and wow factor. Some additionally offer plunge pools and the property is ideally set up for honeymooners, couples wanting privacy and exclusivity and families wanting luxurious comfortable stays on their safari.
Owner managed and operated by John and Gill Elias, guests experience a very personal and private stay in a spectacular wilderness setting coupled with authentic Maasai and Samburu culture. The property also boasts a library, spa and stunning infinity pool.
Ol Lentille offers a huge amount more than just its game viewing and exclusive accommodation. The concept here is do what you like when you like.
Guests can experience:
- Day and night game drives
- Walking safaris
- Camel trekking
- Horse riding
- Mountain and quad biking
- Conservation initiatives first hand
- Authentic community experiences
- Maasai and Samburu culture
- Spa treatments
- Bush meals in stunning locations
- Privacy and exclusivity
With a philosophy of “Having fun, doing good” Ol Lentille offers so much more than a relaxed safari experience in sumptuous surroundings in a pristine wilderness.
With a private airstrip and easy 100 minute transfer from Nanyuki – remote wilderness is easily accessible.
For further information please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the wonderful photographs to set the scene
The website is http://www.ol-lentille.com/