- 10 Elephants Collared in Zimbabwe for Hwange Movement Study
- Kirstine Vercoe joins Kamili
- Elewana to open a new luxury tented camp in the Loisaba Conservancy
- iSimangaliso: Park for the People
- Uganda Listed among National Geographical Society’s Top Ten Wildlife Destinations
- Addendum: Air France Magazine Nov 2015 Dedicated to Zimbabwe
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Your content should reflect digital lifestyles and habits
- Wildwaters Lodge launches their new website
- Unprecedented numbers attended WTM Ethiopia Press Conference hosted by Ethiopian Airlines and the Ethiopian Tourism Organisation
- Tourism Industry in Uganda Prepares for 2015 Papal Visit
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: You have to be everywhere - at once!By Africa Geographic
TIP: Your readers are accessing a vast array of content on a diverse range of devices and platforms. Rather than treating this multitude of touchpoints as a ‘time-consuming problem', view them as opportunities to reach your client again and again.
Further information about adapting to an ever-changing digital world:
Consumers are taking in more content than ever - on a range of different devices and platforms - sometimes all at the same time. Your readers could watching a YouTube video on their laptop while flipping through Facebook photos on their phone or skimming through their emails and newsletters.
Each of these channels is a new way to connect with your clients - its about reaching them repeatedly across the diverse range of platforms, rather than viewing the devices and platforms as being in competition with each other.
For example a video on YouTube can be talked about in a blog and a photo that accompanies it can be shared as a stand alone post on Facebook. Three channels = three opportunities for you to reach your client.
An integrated digital strategy across multiple platforms should be at the heart of your marketing efforts.
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.