- Help Raise Money for South Africa's Home from Home Trust
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Engagement is key to building your brand
- Siringit Villa joins Intimate Places Tanzania
- Tongabezi Lodge news....
- Great Plains Young Explorers
- Vanishing Animals by Will Burrard-Lucas
- Zambia - New Camp Opening 2017
- Cabinet Secretary to promote Kenya coast tourism with LIVE turtle release webcast
- ARP Travel Group launches Migration Safari with HerdTracker in 2016
- Federal Airlines launches NEW Website
Intimate Places Tanzania - Camp Zebra locations for the 2016/2017 season.By Intimate Places
Camp Zebra, our semi-permanent camp which follows the Wildebeest migration around the Serengeti National Park and the Ndutu area in the Ngorongoro Conservation area, will be located as follows for the 2016/2017 season:
June 2016 – Central Serengeti.
July till October 2016 – Kogatende area.
November till mid-December 2016 – Central Serengeti.
Mid-December 2016 till the end of March 2017 – Ndutu area in the Ngorongoro Conservation area.
Camp Zebra has received two major upgrades for the 20162017 season.The first is that it now includes a family tent consisting of two ensuite accommodation tents conjoined by a private lounge area. The second is that the camp has been equipped with a solar power plant which provides electricity for the entire camp to include the ‘day’ tents, all accommodation tents and the camp kitchen.
Please contact Nicholas Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.