- Our Year in Africa
- Kenyan Tourism Increases with the Arrival of Cruise-Ship Tourists
- Wild Horizons has been advised that the KAZA uni-visa is no longer being issued
- Christmas Gifts for Africa
- Roving Bushtops opens for business in the central Serengeti
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Brand building is a full time job
- Exploring Etosha
- Africa Tops 2016 Travel Polls
- It's 5-3 as Uganda beats Barcelona
- What to Do on a Visit to the Twin Lakes in Rwanda
Let’s all do the Congo!
Kamili is delighted to announce a partnership with Congo Conservation Company (CCC), to market their three Odzala Discovery Camps in Congo-Brazzaville.
Odzala is a near-mythical place of astounding biodiversity - a place few people have ever had the chance to visit. Odzala Discovery Camps are proud to be able to provide a unique opportunity to visit the forests of the Congo Basin, in safety and comfort.
Clients can explore the towering forests, crystal-clear streams and expansive open savannah of north-west Congo to track western lowland gorillas through pristine rainforest and discover a mosaic of grasslands and waterways. These luxury camps have significantly raised accommodation standards in the region, as Odzala is an pioneering, exciting, adventurous and yet safe ‘product’.
LANGO CAMP : A beautiful 6-roomed Camp nestled in dense gallery forest overlooking the productive Lango Bai and with access to the Lekoli River and the surrounding savannah.
NGAGA CAMP : A delightful Camp consisting of 6 rooms that rests in a glade within primary forest above the Ngaga Stream and within the home ranges of several groups of western lowland gorillas, two of which are habituated.
MBOKO CAMP : Our largest Camp, Mboko’s 12 guest rooms extend along the banks of a free-flowing tributary of the Lekoli River.