- Hooray for Hippos
- Liuwa with the legendary Robin Pope
- New Tourist Visa Rules in Kenya
- Victoria Falls “An Unbelievable Experience” – Cheetahs Rugby Team
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: All signs point to video
- Back by Popular Demand, Africa Returns to the Nordics
- Discover Zimbabwe Familiarisation Tours
- Kenya Airways to change London schedule from 27th March 2016
- Good Gnus (1)
- The Secret Garden Route
A fresh view of the world’s largest volcanic crater, Entamanu Ngorongoro.By Nomad Tanzania - Camps
Nomad Tanzania announces newest camp, Entamanu Ngorongoro, perched right on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater. The camp sits on a stunning site on the remote north-western rim of the Crater, and is the first with views into both the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti. And, most importantly for Nomad, it is the first lodge on the rim to be 100% removable.
Nomad’s aim is to see, but don’t be seen. Right from the start, says company director Mark Houldsworth, Nomad have been planning for the day when the camp is eventually removed.
Our guests will have an unparalleled experience of the Ngorongoro Crater from Entamanu, but it’s vital that they do so without impacting this pristine environment.
Each aspect of the camp has been designed with this objective in mind: no concrete is used in the construction, specially designed insulated panels are pre-fabricated and assembled on site, all wood is sourced from sustainable plantations, lighting is solar-powered and septic tanks are stainless steel and fully removable.
Entamanu Ngorongoro will open in August 2016.