- New Tourist Visa Rules in Kenya
- Victoria Falls “An Unbelievable Experience” – Cheetahs Rugby Team
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: All signs point to video
- Back by Popular Demand, Africa Returns to the Nordics
- Discover Zimbabwe Familiarisation Tours
- Kenya Airways to change London schedule from 27th March 2016
- Good Gnus (1)
- The Secret Garden Route
- Selous flights close gap in Auric Air’s safari circuit
- Uganda safe, no Zika says Ministry of Health
Liuwa with the legendary Robin PopeBy Robin Pope Safaris
2016 marks, for the Robin Pope Safaris family, 3 incredible decades of creating memorable safari, adventure and unforgettable experiences! In celebration of our off the beaten track experiences over the years, we take you down memory lane and back to Liuwa with the legendary Robin Pope himself.
We have a limited number of 5 night departures to Liuwa using Matamanene Camp (NCS): 25 & 30 April 2016 23 & 28 November 2016 only!
Liuwa Plain National Park is situated in a remote section of Western Zambia. Few people have ventured into the Liuwa Plain due to its relative inaccessibility. However the prolific birdlife, vast open grasslands and wildebeest migration make it one of Africa’s last true wildernesses and a huge attraction to the bush fundi.
Join us for some fantastic birding and game viewing in this truly remote and sort after destination with guiding by the legendary Robin Pope as icing on the cake!
Contact us for more details.