- Great Plains announce opening of Duba Expedition Camp
- Imvelo Safari Lodges in Zimbabwe adds luxury tented extension at Gorges Lodge
- Mahali Mzuri has joined forces with Finch Hattons for 2016, Flying Safari
- Jouberts to talk about elephant plight on Ellen Show
- Painted Wolf Wines track down Brendan Whittington-Jones
- Another Poached Rhino Arrives at HESC
- Tanzania Airport Authority Receives New General Director
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Visual content should be your focus for 2016
- 22 Rothschild's giraffes move south of Murchison Falls National Park
- Introducing Mawimbi Villa - The Tides Villa, Tanzania
The World Travel Market Africa this April 2016 in Cape TownBy AA Safaris and Tours
The World Travel Market Africa which is the number one B2B exhibition for the Africa travel markets plus tourism markets in Africa and beyond the continent. The World Travel Markets (WTM) Africa Through its extensive networks, international reach as well as regional focus in the industry creates not only personal but also business opportunities offering our customers good quality communities, contacts as well as content.
Once you attend the WTM Africa you will have an opportunity to simultaneously create massive sale prospects, introduce new products, penetrate new markets, increase brand recognition, increase your competition, carry out a market research, command media attention as well as establish and sustain relationships with customers.
The World Travel Market Africa will begin on 6 to 8 April 2016, so all tour and travel stakeholders who wish to take part in this exhibition can begin registering.
Privileges for Exhibitors at the WTM
Exhibitors at the WTM Africa will get a platform to introduce new products and services, boost brand publicity, discuss industry issues, as well as collect market intelligence; to build new prospect sales, strengthen current relationships and above all, start up new businesses.
The WTM Africa is a lively, culturally diverse as well as a must-attend tourism as well as travel business-to-business event, presenting a wide number of destinations plus business sectors to African as well as International travel experts.