- Buy no Rhino
- Kenya Airways to boost operations with new flight schedule
- Wilderness Safaris Launches New Privately-Guided Explorations
- Agents Notice 013 - Arrival requirements for Kenya related to Yellow Fever
- Cathedral peak Hotel rejoin the Ethos Portfolio
- We Are Africa announces Major Partners for this year’s edition
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Social media requires careful planning
- Virtual reality videos
- Kaya Maya re-opens this Good Friday
- Ghana Simplifies Visa Rules for African Union Member-States
Kenya abstains from visa fees for children
New family safaris of Severin Travel Africa lead to stilt lodge and Masai Mara
The new Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta introduced some actions in order to encourage tourism in Kenya during the last weeks.
Besides a charter incentive for carriers from abroad, Kenya has completely abstained from visa fees for children under the age of 16 since 1st February 2016. This aims to increase the attractiveness of the East African destination especially for families.
Adults still have to pay a visa fee which can be paid when entering Kenya at the airport, the border crossing as well as when applying for it at Kenya’s diplomatic representations.
Due to these positive actions, Severin Travel will continue with family safaris in Kenya. The focus is on child-friendly itineraries combined with family-friendly accommodations. During two new tours, families have the possibility to visit the popular nature reserve Masai Mara by air safari and to discover the beauty of Taita Hills nature reserve or Tsavo West National Park during a 5-days road safari.
The 5-days Family Safari in Kenya wins over with its diversity, natural beauties and exciting insiders’ tips like Lake Jipe. During this safari, the family drives short distances in a 4x4 safari vehicle with only a few camp changes and is accommodated in Kenya’s unique stilt lodge named Salt Lick Game Lodge.
The team of Severin Travel Africa will be glad to advise all interested families on the introduced journeys. For further information please also visit www.severin-travel.com.