- Safari News - What they didn't tell you about Nairobi!
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: It's all in the headline
- Saving Elephants
- Introducing Journeys Under Canvas
- Mid-season introduced for 2017 at Elephant’s Eye, Hwange
- Villa Rosa Kempinski hosts inauguration dinner for prestigious Chaine Des Rotisseurs-Nairobi Chapter
- Clients can now experience Kruger National Park and Mozambique with Jenman African Safaris
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Video is a vital marketing tool
- Tourvest appoints Martin Cook the Managing Director of East Africa
- Kirurumu Ngorongoro Pakulala Camp
2 New Royal Beach Villas opening at Azura Benguerra Island, MozambiqueBy Azura
We are excited to announce that Azura is launching a new villa type: The Royal Beach Villas. At 172 square metres they are the largest and most lavish of our villas, and are packed with features, including a 10m infinity pool and adjoining Jacuzzi that spans the entire front deck, a separate lounge area with TV and 2nd bathroom, two spacious outdoor relaxation pavilions, as well as all the normal features of an Infinity Beach Villa that you are used to.
Stella Bettany, Owner of Azura, commented, ‘we are always seeking to raise the bar at Azura, which is why I designed these 2 new Royal Beach Villas. They are our most luxurious yet, with fantastic locations and all the space and facilities our most top end clients would be looking for’.
The 2 Royal Beach Villas are located at the northern end of our property next to the Presidential Villa, with large landscaped gardens for a sense of total privacy and exclusivity, and 30 metres of picturesque beach frontage with magnificent sea views.
Opening in July 2016, the Royal Beach Villas are bookable now at email@example.com or call us on +27 11 467 0907.
They offer the next level of comfort with even more outdoor space for the discerning Azura guest to enjoy. The main bedroom and bathroom area is similar to the existing Infinity Beach Villas and guests can now delight in the luxury of their own lounge area connected together via a walkway with glass sliding doors, and surrounded by our indigenous gardens. The lounge comprises of comfortable sofas around a flat screen television, and has its own bathroom, as well as a tea/coffee area with minibar and nespresso. The sofas can be converted to two beds for any children that may want to share.
Outdoor areas are astounding, offering a 10m rim flow pool with a Jacuzzi on the one end, and a poolside sitting pavilion on the other, from which guests have access straight into the pool. The villa also has a double daybed under latte roof, as well as a single daybed.