- Clients can now experience Kruger National Park and Mozambique with Jenman African Safaris
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Video is a vital marketing tool
- Tourvest appoints Martin Cook the Managing Director of East Africa
- Kirurumu Ngorongoro Pakulala Camp
- Handpicked Africa is delighted to discover RAW Botswana
- Alex Walker's Serian 2016 Photographer in Residence
- Fly direct to Olare Mara Kempinski
- The Wilds of East Africa
- The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille expands conservation area in Laikipia
- New – Place a Bid to Upgrade and Travel in Business Class (Cloud Nine) from Economy Class
Villa Rosa Kempinski hosts inauguration dinner for prestigious Chaine Des Rotisseurs-Nairobi ChapterBy Kempinski Hotels - Kenya
Villa Rosa Kempinski on Saturday, June 11, 2016, hosted the first-ever ChaîneDes Rôtisseurs-Nairobi Chapter Gala Dinner.
The Chaîne Des Rôtisseursis the world's oldest international gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950 and is now in over 90 countries. The association is devoted to preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table and to promote excellence in all areas of the hospitality culinary arts.
Dozens of high profile guests from all sectors of the economy mingled with celebrated hoteliers, refined restaurateurs, award-winning executive chefs, seasoned sommeliers and other food industry practitioners during the exclusive black-tie event. Villa Rosa Kempinski showcased its exemplary culinary excellence through an elaborate seven-course dinner.
“The inaugural Chaine Des Rotisseurs event gave us an opportunity to present our unique and exemplary masterful culinary expertise,” said Villa Rosa Kempinski General Manager, Manish Nambiar.
“I am happy that we dared ourselves to culinary heights we’ve never been before and that our staff did a commendable job which ensured our guests experienced a flawless night. This event will help Nairobi to position itself as a top destination for fine dining,” he added.
Mr Manish crowned the evening with a full-color enamel plaque that the officials said was at his discretion to display outside or within the hotel. The plaque is presented to only finest restaurateurs and hoteliers to proclaim excellence in food and service.
For further press information, please contact:
Mwingirwa Kithure-Marketing & PR Manager