- Bwindi Jungle Lodge 1st Jungle Music Festival
- Coastal Aviation: Extra luggage seats
- Game Census Safari
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Monitoring is an essential part of marketing
- Life & Death in the Serengeti
- 2nd Twegaite Source of the Nile Run for July 23
- Kampala Adventure Cycling 2016 To Give Tourism Skills to Children Born in Prison
- Application for Uganda Visa Online
- Jenman African Safaris amending rates for Tanzania tours
- Malawi hosts on of the world's largest elephant translocations
Ahead of Launching Two New Books, Big Cat People Jonathan and Angela Scott Discuss Their Passion for Conservation and the Maasai MaraBy Kenya Tourism Board
Wildlife photographer, conservationist and presenter of the BBC’s Big Cat Diary TV series Jonathan Scott and his award-winning photographer wife Angela mark 40 years living in the wilds of Kenya with two new books launching this summer; The Big Cat Man: An Autobiography and Sacred Nature: Life’s Eternal Dance.
The Scotts will also be doing a series of presentations in the UK in the second half of the year kicking off with two talks at the Rutland Bird Fair on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st August. Jonathan and Angela will then be speaking and signing books at the Cheetah Conservation Fund’s fundraiser at the Mayfair Hotel, London on 14th November and at the Friends of Conservation fundraiser at the Royal Geographical Society, London on 30th November to benefit their work in the Maasai Mara.
For more information on Jonathan and Angela Scott visit
For more information on Kenya visit
www.magicalkenya.com or call 0207 593 1731