- Unsung Conservation Heroes
- Malawi makes history in support of elephant conservation
- Ahead of Launching Two New Books, Big Cat People Jonathan and Angela Scott Discuss Their Passion for Conservation and the Maasai Mara
- Bwindi Jungle Lodge 1st Jungle Music Festival
- Coastal Aviation: Extra luggage seats
- Game Census Safari
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Monitoring is an essential part of marketing
- Life & Death in the Serengeti
- 2nd Twegaite Source of the Nile Run for July 23
- Kampala Adventure Cycling 2016 To Give Tourism Skills to Children Born in Prison
Alex Walker's Serian LADYBUGS
Join Alex Walker’s Serian as we embark upon our fabulous first-ever fully female-guided adventures! Led by Serian’s legion of lovely lady guides, we start our journey in Kenya in the Mara North Conservancy and wend our way down to Tanzania’s Northern Serengeti, with much meandering en route to take in the marvels of this breath-taking part of the planet.
Serian guests automatically have exclusive use of their safari vehicle at no extra cost, as well as a plethora of activities to enjoy: walking safaris, fly camping, night game drives yoga sessions, photography, ballooning, and more. In additional, you will be accompanied by the same female guides throughout your entire East Africa safari.
Ladybugs are celebrated in nature not only for their beauty but also as key indicators of a healthy, balanced ecosystem. At Serian, we believe that by choosing to celebrate and empower our lady guides, we are contributing to a better balance in what has traditionally been a male-dominated safari world.
The itinerary will run on set departure dates for single female travellers in 2016 (October 12 - 22 and October 25 - November 4th). However, clients can book this safari any time of the year. For more information, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also just in case. Here is the link to our blog on our female guides: http://serian.com/serians-lovely-lady-guides/