- Jenman African Safaris amending rates for Tanzania tours
- Malawi hosts on of the world's largest elephant translocations
- Swaziland: Africa's Little Secret
- First International Yoga retreat in an Exotic Paradise! Grand Hotel Djibloho Equatorial Guinea
- Top Chefs in Saruni Lodges' Kitchens this July
- Witness the annular solar eclipse at Azura Quilalea Private Island, Mozambique
- Ethiopian Airlines Launches Africa’s First Airbus A350
- Zimbabwe: Not Just Victoria Falls
- Rwandair Re-introduces Community Service to Kampala
- Tourists answer our 2016 African travel survey
Application for Uganda Visa OnlineBy Uganda Tourism Board
The Government of Uganda has introduced the online visa application system with effect from 01 July 2016.
All persons intending to come to Uganda for holiday, tourism, business, study, visit, medical are required to apply and obtain a visa online. Applications should be filled at the following link: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/.
The decision taken on the application will be sent electronically through the email provided by the applicant. If approved, an approval letter will be sent as an attachment to the email provided. Print it out and present it together with a valid passport / travel document at the port of entry.
Information about documents required in the online visa application is found here: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/#/help/visa
Types of Visa
2. Diplomatic and Official
4. East Africa Tourist Visa (multiple entry valid for 90 days to Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda)
Through the month of July 2016, it will still be possible to get visas on arrival. However, the traveler will have to go through the electronic application process (as above) at the port of entry. This will only apply in the month of July 2016, after which all visa applications shall be online.
For more information contact Uganda Tourism Board
Tel:+256 (0) 414 342 196/7