- Coastal Aviation: Extra luggage seats
- Game Census Safari
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Monitoring is an essential part of marketing
- Life & Death in the Serengeti
- 2nd Twegaite Source of the Nile Run for July 23
- Kampala Adventure Cycling 2016 To Give Tourism Skills to Children Born in Prison
- Application for Uganda Visa Online
- Jenman African Safaris amending rates for Tanzania tours
- Malawi hosts on of the world's largest elephant translocations
- Swaziland: Africa's Little Secret
Bwindi Jungle Lodge 1st Jungle Music FestivalBy Destination Jungle Safaris
Bwindi Jungle Lodge is organising their 1st Jungle music festival in partnership with Voice of Muhabura on the 23rd July 2016 at the Bwindi Jungle Lodge beach overlooking Lake Mulehe.
We are doing this to give back to the community and we aim at making the people in the community more productive. This will in the end help in marketing organic farmers and promoting local musicians.
We give special attention to healthy and organic food as one of our lodge concepts. During the event, we will have people come and taste our healthy tasty organic food and also enjoy our snack bar.
To make this a very successful event, the Lodge Manager has gone an extra mile to involve a number of people, we will be honoured with the presence of the local leaders at the community and district levels including the police.
During the event, people will also be able to engage in some of the lodge activities like the Canoe boat trip on Lake Mulehe where they will get to see a variety of bird species and also experience the different cultures of the community which is very interesting.
Kindly find below the programme;
- Performance from AZO NATS
- Organic food market
- Extra activities at a convenient fee
Time: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Come celebrate with us.
Bwindi Jungle Lodge Management Team