- ResRequest & Tourplan integration launched
- Alex Walker's Serian LADYBUGS
- Unsung Conservation Heroes
- Malawi makes history in support of elephant conservation
- Ahead of Launching Two New Books, Big Cat People Jonathan and Angela Scott Discuss Their Passion for Conservation and the Maasai Mara
- Bwindi Jungle Lodge 1st Jungle Music Festival
- Coastal Aviation: Extra luggage seats
- Game Census Safari
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Monitoring is an essential part of marketing
- Life & Death in the Serengeti
Extraordinary showcases in AugustBy Extraordinary
Extraordinary is delighted to invite our valued partners to attend our annual showcases in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Our showcases are the perfect platforms for our loyal customers to meet with the general managers and owners of the independent properties proudly represented by Extraordinary.
Extraordinary will showcase our well known properties as well as 2 newly added Mpumalanga properties namely Likweti Lodge and Country Boutique Hotel.
Our Johannesburg workshop will take place on 16 August at The Capital Empire, 177 Empire Place, corner of Rivonia Road with a morning session from 10h00 to 12h30 and an afternoon session from 14h30 to 17h00. Registration will take place 30 minutes before each session.
The Cape Town workshop is scheduled for 18 August at The Cape Milner, 2a Milner Street, Tamboerskloof with a morning session from 09h00 to 12h00 and an afternoon session from 14h00 to 17h00.
To book your space and stand a chance to WIN fabulous prizes and giveaways, please email email@example.com or call Boitshepo on +27 11 516 4367.
For more information on Extraordinary, contact Ms. Cindy Sheedy Walker, CEO. +27 11 516 4367, email firstname.lastname@example.org