- Zimbabwean Comedian Quite Possibly Breaks World Record
- Ethiopian to start services to Windhoek, Namibia
- New Appointments at Africa Albida Tourism
- Cancellation of the African Diaspora World Tourism Awards & Travel Expo 2016 Event
- Real Africa Launches #RealRhinos Campaign in Aid of Save the Rhino International
- Alex Walker's Serian photographer in residence - Penny Robartes
- Dehorning rhinos
- Hit The Green to Conserve Our Environment
- 2016 Reed Dance dates announced
31 August 2016
Fifth General Assembly of the Forum of Former Heads of State and Government of Africa Djibloho 25-29 August 2016By Luxury Hotels Management Company - Grand Hotel Djibloho
Djibloho 25-29 August 2016
The Fifth General Assembly of the Forum of Former Heads of State and Government of Africa has taken place in the Grand Hotel Djibloho www.grandhoteldjibloho.com
Some of the Personalities taking part in this Assembly arrived on August 24 at Malabo International Airport on an Aircraft of the International Air company Ceiba, where they were received by the Commission of Events and Ceremonies and escorted to City of Djibloho.
Works started on August 25 and ended on the 30th of August.
The Forum was attended by 16 former presidents of African state and four former Kings of African Kingdoms
The theme of the Forum was: " Consolidating Peace Security and Stability for sustainable development in Africa ".
The opening session was attended by His Excellencythe President of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea Obiang Nguema Mbasogo and all members of the Government of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea.
President Obiang Mbasogo Nguena also attended the closing of the works together with the President of the Africa Forum Joaquim Alberto Chissano His Excellence former President of The Republic of Mozambique.
All the participants to the Forum have appreciated the Grand Hotel Djibloho facilities and the excellent service provided by all the hotel staff during the Event.
Grand Hotel Djibloho,
Directorate General of Institutional Website (DGPWIGE)
Office of Information and Press of Equatorial Guinea