- Passenger Departure Taxes - Likoma Island
- Natron 100 - Adventure & Music Festival
- Fifth General Assembly of the Forum of Former Heads of State and Government of Africa Djibloho 25-29 August 2016
- Zimbabwean Comedian Quite Possibly Breaks World Record
- Ethiopian to start services to Windhoek, Namibia
- New Appointments at Africa Albida Tourism
- Cancellation of the African Diaspora World Tourism Awards & Travel Expo 2016 Event
- Real Africa Launches #RealRhinos Campaign in Aid of Save the Rhino International
- Alex Walker's Serian photographer in residence - Penny Robartes
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: How Content Marketing can help your SEOBy Africa Geographic
TIP: Getting links from 'high domain' authorities such as Africa Geographic will actually help your site rank higher on Google.
Improving your SEO through Content Marketing :
The rules of Search Engine Optimisation are constantly changing. One way to stay ahead of Google's ever-changing algorithms is to ensure that you have quality, high domain links back to your website. To impress Google you need more than onsite SEO, you need to have ‘back links’ from reputable sites, like us. This tells Google that you are also reputable and that other people and sites trust you.
Using keywords that are relevant to your organisation in your content on our site and linking those words to your website will help your website rank for that search phrase on Google. Link juice is also passed from high domain websites like ours to yours, boosting your SEO and making you easier to find on the web!
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.