- Wild dog pups galore at Azura Selous
- Heavy weight conservationists tackle core issues at Beyond festival by Steppes Travel
- New photographic hide at Saruni Samburu
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: How Content Marketing can help your SEO
- Upgrades at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp & Serengeti Migration Camp
- Uganda tourism takes promotions to Rwanda regional expo
- Passenger Departure Taxes - Likoma Island
- Natron 100 - Adventure & Music Festival
- Fifth General Assembly of the Forum of Former Heads of State and Government of Africa Djibloho 25-29 August 2016
African Luxury Hideaways changes its name to HideawaysBy Hideaways
In 2013, owner Garth Jenman fulfilled a life-long dream to develop a luxury portfolio consisting of properties with an eco-philosophy, namely African Luxury Hideaways.
Since then the company has grown and its unique offerings have evolved, allowing Hideaways to evolve to an exciting new level.
As guests continue to look for unique and experiential travel ideas, the word ‘luxury’ often no longer forms part of their quest for a holiday of a lifetime. Guest feedback has shown that this word is not needed to describe the bespoke Hideaways’ experience.
Hideaways will continue to develop the brand into a market leader of small bespoke eco-lodges in Africa in upcoming years. As a result, the company name has changed from “African Luxury Hideaways” to “Hideaways”.
The name change coincides with the launch of our new Hideaways website – which will go live in October.