- Livingstone Island Walks are back....
- Big Cats in black and white
- The wonders of Roving Bushtops showcased in a cinematic short film
- African Luxury Hideaways changes its name to Hideaways
- Wild dog pups galore at Azura Selous
- Heavy weight conservationists tackle core issues at Beyond festival by Steppes Travel
- New photographic hide at Saruni Samburu
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: How Content Marketing can help your SEO
- Upgrades at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp & Serengeti Migration Camp
- Uganda tourism takes promotions to Rwanda regional expo
Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel’s Splendid New Look!!!By Serena Hotels
Serena Hotels is pleased to announce the completion of phase one of the improvement and refurbishment plan of Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel, the Group’s hotel in Dar es Salaam, which is conveniently located in the city’s business district.
The new look includes improvements to the hotel lobby, a new coffee shop and shopping arcade, now successfully complete and opened to the delight of our esteemed clients and visitors.
And following soon will be the new pool bar and the eagerly awaited Maisha Health Club. Phase two which will cover improvements to the Serengeti Restaurant, the Kibo Bar and Ballroom will be commencing soon, with completion set for mid-December. Management is ensuring that hotel operations continue normally with minimal disruption to services.
The property, formerly the “Movenpick’ before Serena Hotels took it over 4 years ago is on course to be the select hotel address in Dar es Salaam, a splendid 5-star facility with its own unique style and identity, providing 5-star quality services in line with the other Serena City Hotels in Nairobi, Kampala,
Kigali and Maputo
For further information, please visit: http://www.serenahotels.com/serenadaressalaam/default-en.html