- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: How Content Marketing can help your SEO
- Upgrades at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp & Serengeti Migration Camp
- Uganda tourism takes promotions to Rwanda regional expo
- Passenger Departure Taxes - Likoma Island
- Natron 100 - Adventure & Music Festival
- Fifth General Assembly of the Forum of Former Heads of State and Government of Africa Djibloho 25-29 August 2016
- Zimbabwean Comedian Quite Possibly Breaks World Record
- Ethiopian to start services to Windhoek, Namibia
- New Appointments at Africa Albida Tourism
Heavy weight conservationists tackle core issues at Beyond festival by Steppes TravelBy Steppes Travel
Adventure, Exploration, Conservation and Preservation are Steppes watchwords and have inspired this special weekend festival at the Royal Geographical Society. Featuring an array of adventurers, explorers, wildlife conservationists, destination experts and organisations that share a passion for travel and the issues that surround it.
The conservation panel (Saturday 17th) with leading conservationists is just one of the highlights of the weekend, other speakers include Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Chris Packham, Jonathan Scott, Hanli Prinsloo, Monty Halls and many more.
Additionally, a vibrant schedule of talks, book signings, film screenings, presentations, wide range of exhibitors, working sculpture studio with Hamish Mackie, art by David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation and travel clinics aim to inspire visitors on the diversity of travel and world culture and to share the wealth of expertise.
Steppes Travel not only hope to raise awareness about key environmental, conservation and humanitarian issues but also intend to raise money for the charity partners - Tusk Trust, WildCRU, I AM WATER, Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, Whitley Fund for Nature, Restless Development, Orangutan Foundation, AfriCat, Galapagos Conservation Trust and David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation & International Anti-Poaching Foundation.
To book tickets and for further information, please visit steppestravel.co.uk/beyond-atta. Use code ATTA16 to receive 10% discount.