- Big Cats in black and white
- The wonders of Roving Bushtops showcased in a cinematic short film
- African Luxury Hideaways changes its name to Hideaways
- Wild dog pups galore at Azura Selous
- Heavy weight conservationists tackle core issues at Beyond festival by Steppes Travel
- New photographic hide at Saruni Samburu
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: How Content Marketing can help your SEO
- Upgrades at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp & Serengeti Migration Camp
- Uganda tourism takes promotions to Rwanda regional expo
- Passenger Departure Taxes - Likoma Island
Livingstone Island Walks are back....
From the 8th September 2016, Tongabezi's Livingstone Island Walks are back!!
Tongabezi Lodge runs this activity daily (4x daily – 06:15, 09:15, 11:15 and 14:15). We provide a spectacular guided walking adventure from the Eastern Cataract along the edge of the mighty Falls to Livingstone Island and back again. In low waters there will be the added opportunity to swim (optional certainly not mandatory) in the world famous Livingstone Island "Devil’s pool". www.devilspool.net
Qualified guides will accompany guests and the maximum per group is 8 people. Guests will meet our guides at the National Heritage ticket office by the Victoria Falls entrance
Relative fitness is required, recommended footwear are rafters or trainers. No flip flops or hard sole shoes. The guide has the right to decide to stop the walk if the guests have difficulty coping with the heat or rough terrain.
Soft drinks and water will be offered on arrival at Livingstone Island
Reservations to be made through Tongabezi Lodge - firstname.lastname@example.org