- Jenman supports conservation in Zimbabwe with the CWF
- Coastal Aviation increases frequency between Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar
- Ethiopian to Stretch its Wings to Oslo
- JW Seagon Insurance Group passes $20,000 charity payment mark
- New tourist attraction opened in Tanzania- Treetop Walkway
- Acacia Africa Releases List Of Top Travel Hotspots For 2017
- Further Reduction in Kenya Park Fees
- Serena Hotel Refurbishment
- Victoria Falls International Airport Ready to Welcome the World
- Ethiopian Launches Renovated ShebaMiles Web Page
New flights to Liuwa Plain National Park
NEW scheduled flights to Liuwa Plain National Park - 2017
Liuwa Plain National Park hosts the second biggest wildebeest migration in Africa and in 2017, Time + Tide/Norman Carr Safaris, will open a new luxury camp, called King Lewankika Lodge (previously known as Mambeti).
In 2017 Proflight Zambia will launch a twice-weekly service between LUSAKA and KALABO, which is the gateway to Liuwa Plain National Park and will coincide with the new camp opening.
Kalabo can be booked on the same international ticket with Emirates, SAA, Ethiopian, Kenyan Airways and RwandaAir through the GDS system. This ensures you get the best fare and your guests will be looked after or fast tracked in the event of delays.
Flights will run as per schedule below and are bookable now:
Wed and Sat – Lusaka to Kalabo 0815 / 1045
Wed and Sat – Kalabo to Lusaka 1105 / 1335
• Operating between late March and mid June and late Oct – mid December
• Proflight will use a Caravan for this flight
• Max capacity is 8 passengers each way