- Victoria Falls International Airport Ready to Welcome the World
- Ethiopian Launches Renovated ShebaMiles Web Page
- Coastal Aviation transit lounge
- Ethiopian Airlines announces increase in flight frequency to Cape Town to 10 times weekly from December 1st 2016.
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Organic social traffic will get harder in 2017. Your business needs to start focussing on how to address this now.
- Airlink extends Lodge Link network – andBeyond
- Africa by air
- The model and the San
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Mobile Optimisation is a must for your website
- Ethos welcomes Cape St Francis Resort to its portfolio
Serena Hotel RefurbishmentBy Serena Hotels
Serena Hotels is delighted to announce that the Nairobi Serena Hotel is set to undergo an expansion and refurbishment program in two phases over an 18 monthperiod,commencing1st December2016.Famedforexceptionalquality,efficiency,serviceand five-star hospitality, Nairobi Serena Hotel, has been operational for over 40 years.
The renovations will significantly improve the quality of our décor, facilities including additional guest space. It will reflect a pan-African flair featuring art and inspiration from Ethiopia, the Maghreb, West Africa and East Africa. The scope of works includes: better function and meeting rooms including a new ballroom; a parking silo for approximately 100 cars; reconfigured and upgraded guest rooms; a new floor of guest rooms; anew executive lounge; a new specialty restaurant; revamped hair saloon and guest shop; refitted back of house areas; improved infrastructure, security as well as arrival experience (entrance, lobby, portecochere).
The first phase, to be completed in September 2017, will comprise new front of house areas – the entrance, porte cochere, and reception; a refurbished Northern Wing with remodeled guest rooms; and a new floor of guest rooms and executive floor. The brand new parking silo will also be ready.
During construction, works will take place from 0800H to 1700H on weekdays and 0900H to 1300H on Saturdays, with no activity scheduled for Sundays.
Please note that any query with bookings already made or with allocations will be addressed by the reservations team.
In our quest to take our service a notch higher, we have carried out additional staff training, reinforced the front office and guest relations’ teams. The Management team will continue to be on call 24 hours a day at the numbers provided.
In the event of any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.