- The Flourishing Footprint of African Bush Camps
- KQ increases frequency to Europe for summer 2017
- Your first call in a crisis
- New Hideaways Website Looks to Promote Zimbabwe as an Eco Destination
- Responsible Tourism
- Tshirts to help secure a future for elephants
- The Gift Of Crystal Glassware - Beautifully Hand-Engraved In Time For Christmas
- New! Multi-sport safari in Tanzania
- Kasese and Western Uganda open and welcoming tourists this Christmas season
- Zambezi Cruise Safaris unique cruises on Lake Kariba kickstarts in 2017
Good GnusBy Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Serengeti Balloon Safaris will again be operating balloon safaris in Serengeti South, for the season 20th December 2016 through to the end of March 2017 (we continue our operation in Central Serengeti throughout the year).
We transfer guests from lodges and camps in Serengeti South and Ndutu area during this season.
You can imagine how spectacular it is flying over this wonderful area at this time of year. Have you offered the option of a Serengeti Balloon Safari to all of your clients staying in Serengeti South / Ndutu area?
Do all of your overseas agents have this information?
Please contact Glory for more information. We look forward to providing your clients with an unforgettable experience.
Thanking you for your business and wishing you a happy holiday.