- New flights to Liuwa Plain National Park
- Jenman supports conservation in Zimbabwe with the CWF
- Coastal Aviation increases frequency between Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar
- Ethiopian to Stretch its Wings to Oslo
- JW Seagon Insurance Group passes $20,000 charity payment mark
- New tourist attraction opened in Tanzania- Treetop Walkway
- Acacia Africa Releases List Of Top Travel Hotspots For 2017
- Further Reduction in Kenya Park Fees
- Serena Hotel Refurbishment
- Victoria Falls International Airport Ready to Welcome the World
Jenman African Safaris launches new Botswana and Zimbabwe tour in 2017By Jenman African Safaris
Jenman African Safaris is launching a new wildlife tour to Botswana and Zimbabwe, with departures beginning in January 2017. The route for the ‘Intimate Botswana and Zimbabwe Encounter’ was designed so that guests can explore the best sightseeing spots and activities in 15 days.
One of the highlights is overnighting for two nights on the Umbozha Houseboat Cruise on the Sengwe River from Binga to Mlibizi. It includes mooring at small islands on the river, island walks and beach barbeques.
The tour includes rhino tracking at Matopos, Makgadikgadi Pans, an early morning meerkat encounter, Chobe National Park game drive and cruise, and, Khwai and Moremi National Park.
The tour starts in Victoria Falls and ends in Maun.
For more information, contact Jenman African Safaris (www.jenmansafaris.com, +27 21 683 7826).