- Happy Christmas from The Safari Collection
- Coastal Aviation plans a new Ruaha flight and the FAST class
- Ethiopian will Start Direct and non-stop Services to Singapore
- 3e Actuaries OPEN Golf 2016 Road To Mongomo
- Good Gnus
- The Flourishing Footprint of African Bush Camps
- KQ increases frequency to Europe for summer 2017
- Your first call in a crisis
- New Hideaways Website Looks to Promote Zimbabwe as an Eco Destination
- Responsible Tourism
Kaingo Camp RefurbishmentBy Shenton Safaris
Shenton Safaris is proud to announce that Kaingo Camp is undergoing a reufrbishment, opening the 2017 season with 5 of our chalets completely renewed.
The refurb will do the following:
- open up the front of all of our chalets, allowing for a complete view of the Luangwa River from you bed.
- Incorportate our outdoor bathtubs into the room structure (they will always be open to the skies and with a view of the river but will now be accessed through a door in your bathroom.
- add a veranda onto your chalet, with an added comforatble seating area, and set up with table and chairs for private dinning (should guests wish).
- plug points will be in every chalet, please note that we run completely on solar and hair driers / straighteners are not permitted.
Should you require any further information on the refurb, or wish to see our artist sketches, do not hesitate to contact us.