- Responsible Tourism
- Tshirts to help secure a future for elephants
- The Gift Of Crystal Glassware - Beautifully Hand-Engraved In Time For Christmas
- New! Multi-sport safari in Tanzania
- Kasese and Western Uganda open and welcoming tourists this Christmas season
- Zambezi Cruise Safaris unique cruises on Lake Kariba kickstarts in 2017
- Jenman African Safaris launches new Botswana and Zimbabwe tour in 2017
- Ethiopian Airlines launches Victoria Falls route
- New flights to Liuwa Plain National Park
- Jenman supports conservation in Zimbabwe with the CWF
New Hideaways Website Looks to Promote Zimbabwe as an Eco DestinationBy Hideaways
Hideaways, who offers the glory of Africa to the eco-conscious traveller with their bespoke safari lodges in Southern Africa’s most exclusive wilderness conservation areas, has announced today the launch of their newly revamped website. The new design has a clean look, more functionality and enhanced content specifically curated to create a more informative and seamless online experience.
Over the last few years, Hideaways has firmly established itself as a recognised portfolio brand and a key role player driving tourism specifically in Zimbabwe’s Hwange region with its successful eco-lodge, Elephant’s Eye, Hwange – aptly named with herds of up to 200 elephants visiting the watering holes in front of the lodge at any given moment.
The redesigned website offers quick and easy access to essential information and a host of new features such as live availability and an easy to book through reservations system for our industry partners. The live chat offering provides immediate assistance whilst the comprehensive travel information ensures that no questions are left unanswered.
Victoria Falls airport has undergone an immense upgrade, allowing direct international flights to land for the first time. It has the potential to double the number of visitors; maybe even turn it into a commercial hub serving neighbouring Namibia, Botswana and Zambia. This will no doubt benefit Hwange National Park and its surrounding concessions enormously, Elephant’s Eye, Hwange included.
The new Hideaways website will be updated on a regular basis with news of product launches, business activity and valuable industry insights. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for their monthly newsletter at http://www.hideawaysafrica.com/
The new website goes live today, Tuesday 13 December 2016 and is located at the same website address.