- Himba: Hearts of sand
- Invitation to 2017 Just a Drop Lecture - "Danger, Deadlines and Frontlines"
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Customer Engagement – “Be Interesting!”.
- Jenman African Safaris raises funds for Zimbabwean Wildlife Conservation
- Hideaways is fighting the taboo on menstruation
- Anti-poaching pooches
- Rhino Tracking: Saruni guides & Sera rangers train in Northern Kenya
- Ethiopian to Launch Flights to Jakarta
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Reputation Management, why you need to be on the ball when it comes to representing yourself online
- 10th anniversary for The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille in Laikipia
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Get involved in the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition.By Africa Geographic
TIP: Get involved in the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition 2017/
Get your clients and guests involved in our annual photographic competition and engage with us throughout the campaign!
On December 1st we're kicking off the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition 2017. Last year the competition was a resounding success and this year's is set to be even bigger! We want you, our Content Marketing Partners to get involved and benefit from the reach and hype our competition generates.
Here are a few statistics from 2016 to whet your appetite:
• More than 10, 000 photographs submitted
• Over 7 million pages viewed
• No fewer than 200, 000 votes cast by our community
How can you get involved?
Spread the news! Tell your clients to enter and get them to mention where or with whom they took their images. We will then showcase those images in weekly newsletters, roundups and Facebook posts!
Check out last year's competition and get excited - there are big things coming!
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.