- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Are you using Instagram to engage with your followers?
- Shawu, the little orphan baby elephant
- Ethos adds Lalibela to its PR portfolio
- Fabulous Food and Wine
- Jenman African Safaris appoints new CEO
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Get involved in the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition.
- Himba: Hearts of sand
- Invitation to 2017 Just a Drop Lecture - "Danger, Deadlines and Frontlines"
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Customer Engagement – “Be Interesting!”.
Digital Tourism Seminar in Nairobi on the 9th and 10th of February 2017By E Tourism Frontiers
E-Tourism Frontiers be holding a limited space seminar in Digital Tourism Marketing seminar in partnership with Strathmore Business School on February 9-10th 2017. After our successful E-Tourism East Africa Conferences, we will now be taking a select group of 100 tourism professionals step by step through how to better market your business.
This two-day exclusive event will provide practical training by Atta Director Damian Cook, one of the world’s leading trainers and experts in Online Travel, regarded as one of the best and most entertaining trainers in the field. E-Tourism Frontiers have trained over 6000 travel professionals worldwide and specialise in working with the African trade, and will be delivering training customised for the East African market in the new state of the art training facility at Strathmore Business School.
Places Are Strictly Limited to 100 only
This seminar is custom built for members of the Private Sector, training them in better use of digital platforms and social media for the marketing and management of their businesses, and how to better create, publish and target content to the right clients. The seminar will use the proven E-Tourism Frontiers model of no jargon or technical content- just practical, realistic and accessible solutions for tourism businesses.
The seminars include all new material covering the latest technologies and platforms including Facebook Live, Instagram, Snapchat, Stories and more.
- Creating an Online Strategy
- Upgrading and Managing websites for Social and Mobile
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more
- Facebook Live, Snapchat, Instagram Stories
- Content and Mobile Marketing
- Future-proofing your business
For full details and online registration click here.
Atta members are eligible for a discount on registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.