- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Customer Engagement – “Be Interesting!”.
- Jenman African Safaris raises funds for Zimbabwean Wildlife Conservation
- Hideaways is fighting the taboo on menstruation
- Anti-poaching pooches
- Rhino Tracking: Saruni guides & Sera rangers train in Northern Kenya
- Ethiopian to Launch Flights to Jakarta
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Reputation Management, why you need to be on the ball when it comes to representing yourself online
- 10th anniversary for The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille in Laikipia
- UTB launches activities to the Pearl of Africa Expo 2017
- Environmental Education Initiatives
Invitation to 2017 Just a Drop Lecture - "Danger, Deadlines and Frontlines"By Just a Drop
Happy New Year to you and I’d like to take the opportunity to invite you to Just a Drop’s first event of the year our annual lecture hosted by our patron BBC Hardtalk Presenter Stephen Sackur on 2nd Feb 2017 at the Royal Geographical Society entitled “ Danger, Deadlines and Frontlines”
It’s a unique opportunity to hear award-winning journalists Jeremy Bowen, Middle East Editor for the BBC, Christina Lamb Foreign Correspondent The Sunday Times and Matthew Price, Chief Correspondent, BBC Radio 4 Today programme talk about their experiences reporting from some of the most challenging environments across the world in places of conflict, followed by a Q&A with Stephen .The evening will then follow with a charity raffle and auction. All ticket proceeds and funds raised via our raffle and auction will go directly to Just a Drop and to give an insight as to how we use the funds raised I’ve attached some of our highlights from 2016.
Doors will open at 6:30pm and the talk will start sharply at 7:30pm,
To purchase your ticket please click here.
Warmest wishes for 2017, I do hope you are able to come and we very much look forward to seeing you there.