- Our year in Africa
- Kenya Airways celebrates 40 years in the skies
- Christmas in Africa
- Villa Rosa Kempinski Appoints Mr Kees Heuveling as New General Manager
- First group of Japanese tourists arrives to Equatorial Guinea
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Spend more time with your loved ones this festive season by scheduling your posts.
- Hoopoe Safaris Announcement
- Revel in an Exciting New Feast of Fun at The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
- Kicking back in Mauritius
Zambia to run UK Roadshow this spring
Zambia Tourism Agency has partnered with Kamageo to coordinate a trade roadshow across the UK in March 2017. An amazing line-up of Zambian properties and other tourism related businesses will combine to create a series of trade events for key buyers in various venues across the UK. Buyers will have the opportunity to hold 20-minute meetings with the following Atta Members along with many others:
- Robin Pope Safaris
- Tongabezi & Sindabezi
- Zambian Ground Handlers
- Sausage Tree & Potato Bush
- Chiawa Camp & Old Mondoro
- Flatdogs Camp
- Wilderness Safaris
Events will take place in Manchester (14th), Oxfordshire (15th) and in London (16th and 17th).
Buyer spaces are limited and we anticipate great interest, so book your place ASAP.
Mwabashike Nkulukusa, ZTA's marketing director stated that "We’re encouraging UK Africa specialists to take a closer look at Zambia and we’ve some outstanding tourism partners on show".
Kamageo's MD, Tim Henshall added, "Zambia was where our business burst into life, so it's only fitting that we return the favour, as UK operator's enthusiasm for Zambia needs re-igniting".
With an impressive array of exhibitors, the show will surely be a must-attend for tour operators looking to make the most of Zambia’s multiple attractions.
For more information, contact Tim Henshall at Kamageo on +44 (0)1664 823750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org