- Rhino Africa launches new photography competition, Africa’s Photographer of the Year
- Tuli – a regional tourism hub
- International travel operators and media explore Uganda
- Saruni Rhino Official Video
- Brush up on your photography skills at Alex Walker's Serengeti South camp
- Uganda enjoys £1.125m media exposure in one weekend
- Wildebeest Calving Season Begins
- A further reminder regarding through check-in when customers are travelling on separate tickets
- Kenya Wildlife Service declares a 'non-cash' Park entry fees
- Join us in creating a safer environment for gorillas
10 February 2017
Equatorial Guinea, African ParadiseBy Luxury Hotels Management Company - Grand Hotel Djibloho
A few people know it, many people confuse it. Equatorial Guinea is an unknown paradise “with a variety of natural attractions, cultural and entertainment centres, it is able to attract the holiday tourism, pilgrims, congress, medical, sports”.
Equatorial Guinea may be the "Kuwait" or small “Dubai” of Africa, for some, it remembers the Maldives on the enchanting Corisco islands’ fine white sands and blue sea.
International flights arrive to the Capital , Malabo from Madrid, Frankfurt, Paris, and from the Capitals of Central African Countries.
International Hotel chains such as Hilton and Accor are present with 4 and 5 star Hotels, but also private hotelsl, luxury residences, conference centres, tourist attractions, casinos, nightclubs, bars and restaurants with international cuisine.
From Malabo, we move towards the continent admiring a variety of landscape and nature combining sea, rivers, lakes, beaches and tropical forest, but also soccer fields, modern golf courts (Malabo, Mongomo and Djibloho) and monuments as Cathedrals, the Bata waterfront, the Basilica of Mongomo similar to St. Peter's in Rome.
A final stop at the Grand Hotel Djibloho(www.grandhoteldjibloho.com) in the heart of the equatorial forest, between green hills and the mesmerising Mbini River.
A cutting-edge hotel with 380 rooms, 72 suites and 50 luxury villas; 4 restaurants (opening soon), bar and night club, spa and fitness centre and a functional congress centre.
Finally, Corisco, the "African Maldives" so beautiful that will make you breathless, 29 km from the south-west coast of the Muni River estuary.